Monday, June 27, 2011

Boston hate or like?

Here, this small cute city, I have been living for almost 11 years. It just has a lot of happenings, makes me feel like I grew up here once again. I have to admit I like this city a lot, no matter how few sunny and bright days it offers. I simply thought here live people who are truely able to appreciate good weather.

But I also really hate this city. It traps me for almost one third of my past time. Seems I have to stay even longer or forever. No way to climb out. It is just a deep dent.

OK, once, a damn so called my best friend told me I need to learn to be grateful. I am grateful of everything and anything this place gave me. Thank you. Thanks a lot!

Mimo-E said, I will be stuck here too, no worries.

2 comments: